Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wee Piggies and Paws


I won a gift certificate from Wee Piggies and Paws and was excited today when we got the phone call that it was finished. They put Leah, Elijahs and Caidy's feet into clay and then here is the finished product. I think it turned out great! There are quite a few other picture frames that I would love to get as well, but I really love the one we had done! On the frame it has the kids ages engraved and the date on the bottom. I would highly recommend doing this so anyone who loves beautiful little baby feet!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! All your kids have the same feet - do you see the toes separate the same!? Too funny...

Bonnie said...

That is just gorgeous Jaime! You'll always treasure that!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, what a wonderful memory!! Such cute baby feet!

Daryl said...

Wow! That is so adorable!!
Daryl and I won a gift certificate with them as well.... we weren't sure if we were going to end up using it, but after seeing yours, you can bet that we sure will!!!
Miss you all lots!!

Krista said...

Wow, that is really cool! What a great idea! that would make a great Christmas gift idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I got my kids' hands done last year and I absolutely love it. However, to everyone living in Saskatoon, I don't recommend it. The lady is an absolute basket-case. It took me over 4 months and some stern phone calls by Greg to get my order! It was not a good experience. I'm sure your franchise out in B.C. is much better!