Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Beautiful New Smile

Here are some pictures of our beautiful little girl! She looks so good and we know that she will get more beautiful everyday as the swelling goes down and she heals.

I still can't get over how great she looks!! Her eyes look even so much bigger as well as her cheeks look so much chubbier! This is Caidy today when Daddy arrived at the hospital, she was so excited to see him, I think she will be even more of a daddy's girl than Leah! He's one pretty lucky guy to be blessed with such gorgeous girls ;)
This is more of a close up, sorry about the blood, but they were really pleased that there wasn't much. I am so excited now for the last little bit of tape to come of so that we can really truly see her beautiful smile! Here is how I saw Caidy when I first walked into the recovery room. I couldn't stop the tears after I saw just how truly beautiful she is! The nurses were tying to comfort her, but she needed to see her mommy to stop the tears. I held her for over an hour in the recovery room while poor James had to wait since only one of us were allowed in. When we walked out to meet him it was like we both just wanted to stare at her because it was so amazing that she looked so perfect!
I absolutely love this picture James took of Caidy and I while we were waiting in the room for the nurse to come and take all Caidys' vitals (ie. blood pressure, temperature, listen to her heart beat, and weigh and measure her.) I really wanted a great picture to remember how beautiful Caidy looked before the surgery and I definitely got that!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Caidy, we love and adore you, You look amazing! Heal quickly and be strong and courageous! God is so good...God Bless you...love, Grandma and Papa Wilson

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Caidy, we love and adore you, You look amazing! Heal quickly and be strong and courageous! God is so good...God Bless you...love, Grandma and Papa Wilson

Krista said...

Her smile is radiant! We were praying for you and your family, and are so glad to hear all went well, and to see how beautiful Caidy looks. Praise the Lord!

Krista Hibberd and Family

Anonymous said...

Good to hear Caidy's surgery went well, she looks beautiful. I hope you are all home now. Thanks for keeping everyone informed of her progess.

Joan

Adrienne Dawn said...

That picture of Caidy laying on her side just looking at the camera is so precious and beautiful! Those are the types of pictures/memories you will hold in your heart forever! Do you scrapbook?

Adrienne Dawn said...

By the way, I added you to my blog site.

-akoalafreak