Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Ragga Muffin


My Caidy girl!! This picture made me laugh so hard when I first saw it! Her hair is AWFUL! I have no idea what to do with it. At one point I cut her little bangs, but now the longer hair falls in front of them, and then I trimmed her mullet, I serioulsy cut 2 inches off the back of her hair.... and now I am left with this! Poker straight, fly away, whispy hair that no matter what I try it looks ridiculous!!! Oh and you have got to love the shiner on her forehead! She recieved that the other night at Bible Study, she was being a dare devil as usual!!! Although she looks like a monkey with that crazy hair, her smile melts my heart every single time I see it, and as long as she stays so silly there is no way I could ever trade her in because of her hair! HA HA HA
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caidy's so adorable. I love her hair, it's just so cute!! Enjoy your day, xxxooo To all 3 grandchildren from Grandma Jolene