Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Playing with the camera

Everyone was in such a good mood tonight I decided to get the camera out, it has been such a long time since I have. I really need to practice more and learn how to use my camera, there is so much I could be doing with it but I really have no idea how! I also have a great editting program that I have no idea how to use. I am really bad at reading manuals and figuring things out for myself, I would so much rather have someone show me step by step how to do everything!!
Here are the kids tickling eachothers necks while I am trying to get a good picture! And I was playing doll tonight and cut Leahs hair!! No I am not a hair dresser and I have no training, but I do think, all things considered, it turned out pretty cute!!! My sister is a hair dresser and I think it would be something I would like to do someday, so I practice on my kids and husband! I have actually been cutting James' hair for the past 6 years!! And I think he still looks hot! HA

She was wanting to strike poses and model so bad, so these are the best of the hundreds I took!!
I had to show off the back as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie .. your pictures are great ..cute kids !! ..great job on Leah's hair ..looks very cute .. gee I was just thinking I hadn't checked your blog since New Years and here you just update today ..Lucky me ... good to see how you are all doing and how the kids are growing ... hugs to all ..miss you all
Love Shelley

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Great haircut!
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

Very cute cut. Good job!! Too bad you live farther away I could give you the cut you want :). Your kids are ADORABLE!! I haven't seen your blog because you don't have it linked to you name on mine, you should so more people come and read your stuff.

Adrienne Dawn said...

Nice job on the haircut!