Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Update on us

Wow it has been a really long time since I last updated everyone. Things around here have been so uneventful there has been nothing to write about! I know it seems odd for someone to say who has 3 kids so young, but we have gotten into a great routine and things are going well. Caidy is sleeping and eating wonderfully, she takes anywhere from 3-6 oz at a time and sleeps 8-10 hrs in a row at night. She usually goes down at either 9 or 10 and sleeps till 5 or 6, eating and then going right back to sleep for a couple more hours. If I could only get her older sister to sleep in I would be set!
I am not sure if anyone out there is a Survivor fan, but proceeds from the auction of the Survivor Panama show to go to Operation Smile. http://www.operationsmile.org/landing/survivor/
They are auctioning everything on e-bay and since this is a charity that James and I would love to support one day I was pretty impressed.
I just wanted to let everyone know we are doing great and still here! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaime!! God Bless You, James, and family!