Wednesday, August 02, 2006

5 Months Already




It is hard to believe Caidy is already 5 months old today. She has gone through so much in such a short time, but you would never know it. She is developing right on track and already weighs in at 11lbs 10 oz. I think her height is around 24.5", but that could be off by a bit because I didn't write it down after her shots the other week! She has been eating well, like always, and soon we will be introducing solids. I am in no hurry though because she seems comtent after her bottles and with the other 2 I didn't start until after 6 months so I figure I will do the same for Caidy and start her next month.

There are some prospects in sight for James as far as jobs go and we would appreciate your prayers while we seek Gods plan for our family. We are really excited about what is to come and will tell more after this weekend when we have a little more information!! Stay tuned. . .

No comments: