Monday, August 14, 2006

Change is in the air. . .

A couple days ago I made mention of a job prospect for James.

I am now pleased to announce that we have been invited to candidate at The Gospel Chapel in Grand Forks BC. We are a little uncertain as to when we will be going, there are 2 possible weekends that may work, but we are both very excited for James to potentially be getting a job and going back to the ministry and for myself to go back to being a stay at home mom.

Grand Forks is located along the Crows Nest Pass, Highway #3, which runs parallel to the US BC boarders. The town is approx 5000 people, so just what James and I are looking for, the chance to get back to a smaller community.

We are excited for this change and the fact that we are starting to see Gods hand in how things have been working the past couple months. My job has been a big blessing, and James has done an amazing job being a stay at home dad, but we are sooooo ready to have a normal schedule back.

Please be praying with us that Gods plan will continue to unravel and we will soon be past this time of growth ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on this exciting development! We have been praying for you and will be anxious to hear how it goes. It seems like a really good fit for James and your family. Keep us posted. Shar

Daryl said...

We are super excited for this new opportunity and we will be praying for God's direction! Also just wanted to say that we have really enjoyed all the pictures on your blog.... you have a beautiful family! Miss you all very much!

Bonnie said...

Wow I've never seen Shar comment on a blog. LOL You must have a stellar one - haha, or just be very special. :)
But I agree with her - I am excited to see what happens for your family! I also wanted to mention that I think that the govt would pay for you to fly back for Caidy's future surgeries/appointments, etc., as I'm guessing they can't provide that service out there. Have you asked anyone about that? I thought of it after we talked last time I was out there, so thought I should mention that idea in case you were concerned about that point. :) God's blessings to you, friend!
I still have a dream that we will get together to play some Settlers one of these days. :) bonnie

Wilson's said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement Shar, Dawn and Bonnie!
Bonnie, we just met a mom of a cleft affected baby who does get all their trips paid for but for some reason never thought this would apply to us, I am definately going to look into this now. Thanks so much for the great idea.

Adrienne Dawn said...

Jaime, was your baby born with a cleft lip? Just wondering, because I have a cousin who was born with a cleft lip & palette. He is now in his early 20s and doing great. Great to read your blog!