Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday Service

We have really been enjoying our new Church family, it didn't take the kids long at all to make it their new home. Elijah spent the morning service sitting with our senior Pastors wife, as soon as we walk in the door he is asking for 'Mrs. Judy'. And Leah has already made some great little friends that will be in the same kindergarden class with her in the fall, which she talks about all the time as well.

Here are a couple pictures of the kids posing. I am not sure if you can see, but I gave Elijah a little haircut like daddy and I am very pleased with the results. James likes it but is a little iffy every time Elijah asks me to do his hair!! I told him that is what happens when he has an older sister and a mom, he starts to care about his hair like the rest of us!! Plus you all know James is the worst one of us all with having to have his hair perfect!! Ha ha ha
We also were able to take some family pictures, so if they turn out I really want to get some Christmas cards made up. I am not on the ball this year as last year, having my cards out before December, but hopefully I can pull it off before Caidys' surgery! If not I am sure you understand!!! ;) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi James, Jaime, and children, Fun to see you in church! Can't wait to see you next week..love Grandma Wilson

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see all the photos of the children. Pleased to hear you are getting settled in Grand Folks. Good Luck to Caidy with her surgery this week. Have a safe trip back to Maple Ridge.

Joan and Remi