Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fairmont Hot Springs

We were able to spend a GREAT Spring break with Grandma and Papa Wilson at the Fairmont Hot Springs. We spent Sunday through Thursday on vacation and had a wonderful time. James and I were able to spend time alone, something we haven't been able to do in a while and the kids LOVED spending time with Grandma and Papa. From swimming to playing in the park, to eating out and Bowling this was one of those family vacations that will go down in the recod books as 'The one to top',

The posts are a little out of order, but I hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well James it appears your wife is the better bowler!!

Unknown said...

Hey,
I haven't checked this site in awhile and boy have things moved on! Caidy is beautiful! And Happy Birthday! Leah and Isaiah look so grown up. Wish I could see you guys again... looking like your loving Grand Forks!

Just thought I would say hello.