Thursday, April 05, 2007

Caidys' Appointments and Change

A while ago I told about Caidy's ears and how they have been draining, I initially phoned the ENT and was told by the receptionist that drainage is normal and made an appt at Children's' Hospital for April 20th. I didn't feel right about this, her ears were absolutely disgusting and constantly full of gunk. I phoned back and talked, this time, to the Nurse Practitioner and, of course, drainage like this is NOT normal and I need to get her some ear drops. We have been using the drops for a couple days now and there has been a huge improvement on her ears. Although we have had and used the drops before, they seem to be working better now and actually clearing up the infection.

Now that we are living so much farther from Children's' Hospital, I have been trying to get all Caidys' ENT appts rescheduled for Kelowna so we don't have to make a 1 hr appt into a couple days endeavor. I was so excited today to hear that we have an appt for the 19th in Kelowna. It is amazing how this has taken so much stress away and even in teh everyday things God cares and answers prayer.

April has been such a busy month, not only for the appts, but because James and I have bought our first house!!! We are so excited to get possession April 30th, which of course means more packing, moving and change. Really though, WHO CARES, we are going to finally own our OWN home!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOO Plus we are really excited to be able to put some of our time well spent watching HG TV into practice by remodelling the kitchen and taking down a wall! I can't wait to get my hands dirty and finally, after 6 years, be able to pick out paint colors and decorate my OWN HOME!!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne Dawn said...

Isn't the prospect of painting walls sooo exciting? I remember that feeling so well!