Sunday, April 29, 2007

Update on Caidy

On Friday night both Elijah and Caidy were up all night sick, neither of them could keep anything down till Sunday afternoon. Elijah was feeling a little better in the afternoon so James took him and Leah out to a BBQ. You could tell that this was taking more of a tole on Caidy since her eyes were all pussy and she had a terrible fever. I really wanted to go out as well, so we both thought that the outing would be good for her. As soon as I woke her up she vomited all over and I knew that I just needed to put her back to bed. She hadn't been able to keep any food or liquid down since Friday so I took her to the ER tonight (Sunday) and the dr was concerned as well. He ordered a blood test, because of the fever and puss, but the results proved to be normal for how she was feeling. He was reluctant to put her on antibiotics because he seemed to think this was a viral infection, I questioned him because both Leah and Elijahs' eyes were starting to look a little gooey and puffy tonight. He asked me to bring Caidy back tomorrow morning and he will see how her night went, if she was able to keep down the Pedialite, or plus how her eyes are looking. I am thinking I may just bring Leah and Elijah with me as well so he can look at them at the same time. Please be praying for the kids and us, this is a little frustrating because it feels like everyone was just sick.

1 comment:

Dawn Grunau said...

Sure hope everything works out okay!! We are praying that you will all be healthy FAST, and that no one will get sick again!!
Miss you all!!