Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dad's View


Every once in a while I will get a chance to write on this blog site. I feel I am not the best at writing, so please bear with me. Thanks

At this moment I am holding Caidy and typing with one hand. She is a peaceful baby, maybe because she is the third kid, but my youngest brother wasn't very peaceful :). We have had two great night so far with her and hopefully more to come. Jaime and I have this on going debate, I think her eyes are brown like mine but Jaime thinks there blue like hers. Silly, I know but it gives us an opportunity to look at her beautiful eyes. Well I should go. Feel Free to leave your comments!

Thanks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this site and the info... this is great! James and Jaimie, she is beautiful... look at all that hair! That's fabulous! I will continue to check the site for updates. Praying for you both, for Caidy and for Leah and Elijah. Wow! God has blessed you richly. You look so happy too! OK, bye now!