Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Elijah!!


It is hard to believer that my baby boy is 3! Elijah is such a great little guy, he is sweet, kind and a little shy! He is crazy at times, doing things that I would have never expected out of a 3 year old and always amazing James and I. He already loves baseball and all sports for that matter. He also is mesmerized with music and we are really excited to maybe get him into guitar lessons in the next year. Elijah is definitely my little monkey and I love him to pieces!!!
Elijah during his birthday dinner! We asked him what he wanted and steak and shrimp it was!! The boy has great taste and it was a great day!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

~*~*~Happy 3rd Birthday Elijah~*~*~

I hope you had a wonderful day little man! xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday and God Bless You Elijah! You're so cute, growing so much!! We love and miss you, see you in 5 sleeps...xxoo, love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! Glad you had a great day, just think of all the fun toys that you are now old enough to play with!!