Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer Fun

I love having Raspberry bushes in the back yard, between James and the kids it has been a fight to be able to have enough, but today I was able to get out their early enough ... to make a delicious fresh Raspberry Cheesecake!!
And then today Elijah and Leah thought it would be fun to have a mud-fight while I was busy picking. They have been told so many times to not play in the mud, but this was ridiculous!!
I think Leah was trying to pose so that you couldn't see all the mud that was thrown on her back and down her legs...
And finally to end the crazy day, Elijah playing in the ball pit we bought for his birthday from Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.
As much as I love the summer and being able to play outside, I am beginning to notice it is way more work than any other Season. Between loads of laundry after the beach, or playing in the yard and, of course, mud fights. My days are getting longer and longer as the summer progresses. I am really glad, though, that here is cools off so nice in the evenings, that by the time the kids actually fall to sleep James and I can sit outside and relax. I really love the patio furniture we picked out and am loving the time we spend enjoying it!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raspberry Cheesecake looks like it could be really good to eat. Why aren't you a pro cook?

What else can you cook?