Thursday, July 12, 2007

No Relief

WHEN WILL THIS HEAT END??!!

I am getting really tired of the heat!

Of course I could handle it when it nicely cooled off at night, but when the house is feeling hotter at night than it did during the day, I can't hack it!

Last night Leah and I slept in the basement on the hide-a-bed, but poor daddy had to fight the heat as well as ELijah and Caidy.

They are saying it will be 40 or more on Friday, ummmm ya.

I can't wait for Winter!!

BRING ON THE SNOW AND MITTS AND -30!! (he he he)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, we miss you so much!! God Bless You!! It's great up here in Whistler!! We have a lovely suite above the village and looking at the mountains, so cool!! Wish you were here with us!! Hope you had a good trip home too!! Call us....Love, Mom and Dad, xxxooo to Leah, Elijah, and Caidy!!!