Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh Oh Oh Oh

OHHH OHHHH I may have a solution to my stroller situation. The Child Resource and Referral Center in town has a program where you can borrow baby gear and toys for only $25 a year. I went there today and asked about strollers and they actually have a triple stroller that I can borrow for as long as I need it!! Isn't that hilarious! instead of hiking around with 100 lbs of kids squished into a dual stroller I can have them sitting pretty in a triple!!!

Ha which do you think is going to be a bigger attention grabber!!!

1 comment:

The Edwards Family said...

I understand your blog about a double stroller and three kids. I wonder if we have a resourse center like that. I might have to keep my eyes and ears open for such a place here. In our double stroller when Piper is too tired to walk, she sits in the back and holds Berea. Jude isn't allowed in the back because he pulls Berea's hair if she is in the front.