Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Walking



A good friend and I have been walking a couple days a week. She drives over to my house and we go about 2 km over to the park, let the kids play, and walk home. I thought about blogging this because of all the people who laughed at me and my stroller situation!! I have a dual stroller, kind of like this, only 2nd hand (which I am NOT complaining about) and well used. I make it work by having Caidy in the front, Leah in the back seat, and Elijah sits underneath in the storage basket!! We call it his own special boys hide-out spot!!

I have really never thought too much about it one way or another, until people laughed that they had no idea Elijah was even there, or until they saw me squeeze 3 kids into it!!

I have considered getting a jogging stroller, kind of like this, and just have Leah or Elijah sit in the front on the foot rest. But really would it just be harder to push and maneuver around??
HMMMM the puzzling things that consume your mind as a stay at home mom!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is too funny...what do people who have triplets do? YOu could always carry one in a backpack??

Wilson's said...

I did have a baby bjorn, but leant it out... I wonder now if Caidy would be too big for it! I have seen strollers for triplets, but that may be a little excessive!! Oh well for now I will leave things the way they are and just laugh along!!